Web Development For Small Businesses

Binary Minds is proud to have worked with a great variety of businesses and industries. From entrepreneurs with one to three people starting a new business venture to medium size corporations with up to $300 Million dollars in annual revenues, Binary Minds has played a role in building their web presence and automating their business processes.

Binary Minds has years of experience working with standard business needs such as E-Commerce, Customer Relationship Management, Help desk, Order Processing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment and Shipping Integration with FedEx and UPS.

We also have a large portfolio of custom work where our clients have very unique requirements. With our database expertise in SQL Server and Oracle, we can architect a fully functional customized database or data warehouse to meet your needs.

Binary Minds prides itself on providing the kinds of service and expertise that foster long-term relationships. In fact, returning customers and referrals account for 95% of our client list. The other 5% find us by reading our web site, so feel free to give us a call and chat about your project!
450x500
"I really enjoyed working with you and your company. You were prompt, very competent, and straightforward in your dealings."
215x400
— Robert J. Warren
Attorney at Law
215x400


"Thank you for everything you've done for us ... one of the best investments I've made!"

— Cheryl Termo, Owner
Silverscreen Design, Inc.
215x400
215x400
215x400
215x400