If your website runs on a ColdFusion server, you are probably facing issues getting your website hosted. Over the last few years we noticed the following common problems encountered by business owners and managers:
- Hosting companies are dropping support for ColdFusion servers
- A few of them that still offer shared hosting, treat these servers as an afterthought. The result: Constant crushes and performance issues
- Hosting on truly dedicated servers is very expensive and out of reach for a lot of smaller businesses.
Binary Minds Hosting: Lucee and Amazon Cloud
We offer a low cost solution for a fully dedicated ColdFusion server hosting at a very low price. Here are the highlights:
- We install your website on a dedicated Linux Amazon server. – No Windows license fees, low cost and maintenance, scalability.
- We replace Adobe ColdFusion server with Lucee server. – No ColdFusion Server license fees. In most cases ColdFusion code does not need to be changed in any way.
- We can also switch your DNS and Mail gateways to Amazon AWS.
- We analyze your ColdFusion code and database structure.
- We install your website on your new dedicated server and perform extensive testing.
- We install any additional components you might require.
- Once all is tested and ready to go, we perform one last database and file synchronization and go live.