What personal information do we collect from our website visitors?
When you submit an inquiry through the Contact Us page on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and other details so we can contact you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you submit out our Contact form.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you when you submit an inquiry to contact you.
How do we protect visitor information?
in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible, our site is scanned on a regular basis for security purposes to detect any malware or vulnerabilities. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all personal information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Track clicks from paid advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better a site experience and tools in the future.
Disabling cookies will not affect the user experience on our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
We use the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, (along with third-party vendors, such as Google) use first-party cookies (i.e. Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (i.e. DoubleClick cookies), or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Read more at: California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track or implement cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
In accordance with Fair Information Practices, we will notify website users via email or in-site notification should a breach occur.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
In accordance with CANSPAM, we:
- Do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- If applicable, identify the message as an advertisement
- Include the physical address of our business
- If used, monitor third party email marketing services for compliance
- If applicable, honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- If applicable, allow users to unsubscribe by clicking a link located at the bottom of each email
Binary Minds, LLC
177 Huntington Avenue, Suite 1703 #59438
Boston, MA 02115